Taken from jimmiefearsylar
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"The only thing I don't like about being in my thirties is that my hair is starting to thin, just like all my friends'."
2. How much cash do you have on you?
There's a bunch of change in the bottom of the man-purse, but if you think I'm getting out from under this warm blanket and counting it...
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
4. Favourite planet?
Mars, because it will be the first one colonized.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
My last phone had "Louie, Louie" as recorded by Black Flag. Unfortunately I can't get that ringtone on my current phone. Which reminds me...I need to see if I can get "I Wanna Be Sedated".
7. What shirt are you wearing?
My "CRIZAPPY!" t-shirt with an ugly green cardigan.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
Huh. I don't think so. I do think of myself as having good or bad qualities, and I sometimes worry about other people labeling me a certain way, but I don't think I actually label myself.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing.
Currently wearing my all-time-favorite kind of slipper: Isotoners with leather bottoms. The last pair of shoes I had on were faux Chucks. There's...no good way to abbreviate that.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright room. I wish I had enough light in the house to keep plants alive.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Laying in bed and trying to get to sleep while coughing. Not that I'm bitter.
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"I hate George Bush. Mohinder is hot." (My best friend likes to discuss a wide range of subjects.)
14. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Uh. I have no idea. I assume there must be some up here, but I can't for the life of me think of where there is one.
15. What's a word that you say a lot?
16.Who told you he/she loved you last?
My mother. Gah.
17. Last furry thing you touched?
The cat, who won't stop getting up on the table and messing with things EVEN THOUGH I AM SITTING RIGHT HERE.
18. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Over-the-counter cold medicine is a tool of the devil and I need to go buy more.
19. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I think I took the last roll out about 4 years ago. That was shortly after I got the (shitty) digital camera.
20. Favorite age you have been so far?
Um. Probably 19 just because that was the year my dorm room was the center of social activity, so I always had people around to play cards or video games or to loan me CDs.
21. Your worst enemy?
I don't know if I really have enemies (though I do have people I dislike). I'll have to go with a concept like "sloth".
22. What is your current desktop picture?
(And yes, I did make it myself.)
23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Talk to you soon!" (Said as I got out of J's car after the World Market charity bazaar)
24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Um, a million bucks. Flying may sound cool, but do you really want to be like West?
25. The last song you listened to?
"The Punks Are Writing Love Songs" by Tullycraft.