Yech. Boyfriend and I continue to have a nasty cold; we both stayed home yesterday, and I kind of wish I'd just stayed home today, as I am having trouble concentrating on tasks.
One of the few things I'm capable of doing is cleaning out my inbox. It includes this email from a friend, that I thought I would share. Did you know that the George W. Bush Presidential Library is scheduled to open in early 2009? The Library will include:
- The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under construction.
- The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you won't be able to remember anything.
- The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don't even have to show up.
- The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don't let you in.
- The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don't let you out.
- The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room, which no one has been able to find.
- The National Debt room, which is huge and has no ceiling.
- The Tax Cut Room, with entry only to the wealthy.
- The Economy Room, which is in the toilet.
- The Iraq War Room. After you complete your first tour of it, they make you to go back for a second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth tour.
- The Dick Cheney Room, in an undisclosed location, complete with shotgun gallery.
- The Environmental Conservation Room, which is still empty.
- The Supreme Court Gift Shop, where you can buy an election.
- The Airport Men's Room, where you can meet some of your favorite Republican Senators.
- The Decider Room, complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins, and straws.
The museum will also feature an electron microscope, to help you locate the President's accomplishments.